With a Susan G. Komen Credit Card, you will earn a $200 Cash Rewards bonus after making $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. Get even more rewards as a Bank of America customer! Continue reading to learn more about the card bonus and other benefits this card features.
Table of Contents
Susan G. Komen Cash Reward Credit Card Features
- $200 Cash Rewards bonus after making $500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% at grocery stores and now at wholesale clubs and 3% on gas for the first $2,500 in combined grocery/wholesale club/gas purchases each quarter
- 0% APR for your first 12 billing cycles for purchases
- As a Bank of America customer, you can get a 10% customer bonus every time you redeem your cash back into a Bank of America® checking or savings account
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you could increase that bonus to 25% – 75%
- Get cash back on your terms
- No annual fee
Bank of America Susan G. Komen Cash Rewards™ Credit Card: If the features of this card appeal to you, click this link to apply!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn a cash reward bonus when you make $500 in purchases within three months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive $200 cash reward bonus.
Susan G. Komen has received more than $7 million from Bank of America from this program since 2009. Help fight breast cancer by signing up for the Susan G. Komen Credit Card. For every new card benefiting Komen that is activated within 3 months of account opening, Komen receives $3 and 0.08% of all retail purchases made with the card. Additionally, every time you use the card, you will earn 3% cash back on gas, 2% cash spent at grocery stores, and an unlimited 1% cash back on everything else. So, not only are you helping others by simply having the card, but you’re also being rewarded for your purchases.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy for more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.