Kinecta Federal Credit Union is offering California residents a chance to earn a $100 bonus when opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Kinecta Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: This offer is valid only at the Palos Verdes Peninsula location. (46B Peninsula Center, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274)
Eligibility: Kinecta membership is open to:
- Any immediate family or household member of a Kinecta member
- Any Select Employer Group (SEG) employee and their immediate family and household members
- Any member of the Consumers Cooperative Society of Santa Monica (CCSSM) – requires $10 nonrefundable membership fee to CCSSM
- CCSSM Application – In addition to the one-time nonrefundable $10 fee for CCSSM, a standard MembershipApplication fee $5.00 will be charged as well.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends schools in select zip codes of Anaheim, Lancaster, Rialto, Santa Ana and the Greater Los Angeles Area. (Not all zip codes apply)
- Learn More
Table of Contents
Kinecta Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Kinecta Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Kinecta Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 11/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None in-branch
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: Not listed, but see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Kinecta Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Checking Bonus Requirements
In order to qualify for the $100.00 checking bonus offer, you must open a Classic Checking or Checking Plus account with Direct Deposit at Kinecta’s Palos Verdes Peninsula Member Service Center between 9/12/2017 and 11/30/2017. The $100.00 will be deposited into your Kinecta Share Savings account approximately 45 days after 11/30/2017.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Classic Checking Account: No monthly service fee in any month with:
- $2,500 average monthly balance, or
- Direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more.
- Checking Plus Account: No monthly service fee in any month with:
- $1,500 average monthly balance, or
- 10 or more debit card purchases per month posted to account, or
- An active Kinecta credit card in good standing, or
- An auto or mortgage loan in good standing, or
- The primary owner is either under age 18 or is age 62 and up, or
- During the first three months of a new account.
This Kinecta Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is very straightforward and easy to earn. If you happen to know any info regarding the early account closure fee, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!