If you are a resident of Missouri, Jefferson Bank is offering select residents up to a $100 Checking Bonus when opening any new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Jefferson Bank $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Jefferson Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in another offer from Jefferson Bank, checkout our review of Jefferson Bank $250 Money Market Bonus.
Table of Contents
Jefferson Bank $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Jefferson Bank $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking and savings account and complete the requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Jefferson Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please tell us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Service Fee: $0-$8.95
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Jefferson Bank $100 Checking Bonus: If you were targeted for this offer, be sure to apply for an account today!
To receive your $100 bonus, you must do the following
- This is targeted offer, so be sure to check your mailer and use the personal code provided to you
- Deposit $50 or more into a checking and the SaveUp Savings account
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit within 90 days of account opening
- Bonus will be deposited into the eligible Checking account within 15 business days after account requirements have been met and the account has been open for 90 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- MyChoice Checking: No monthly fees
- MaxMoney Checking: $8.95 not able to waive
- Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Preferred Interest Checking: No monthly fees
- World Checking: No monthly fees
The Jefferson Bank $100 Checking Bonus is favorable because it has somewhat easy requirements such as opening up a checking account and having a direct deposit. This is a targeted offer meaning that you must check your mailer to see if you were targeted.
If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, please let us know. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM