If you are a resident of Missouri, Jefferson Bank is offering you up to a $150 Checking-Savings Bonus when opening any new checking account, open a SaveUp Savings account, have direct deposits, and have a certain balance requirement. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Jefferson Bank $150 Checking- Savings Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Jefferson Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in another offer from Jefferson Bank, checkout our review of Jefferson Bank $250 Money Market Bonus.
Table of Contents
Jefferson Bank $150 Checking Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your Jefferson Bank $150 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking and savings account and complete the requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Jefferson Bank $150 Checking Bonus
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Hard or Soft Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Please tell us!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Service Fee: $0-$8.95
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Jefferson Bank $150 Checking Savings Bonus: If you were targeted for this offer, be sure to apply for an account today!
To receive your $150 bonus, you must do the following
- This is targeted offer, so be sure to check your mailer and use the personal code provided to you
- Deposit $50 or more into a checking and the SaveUp Savings account
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit within 90 days of account opening
- Have at least a $500 balance 90 days from the date of account opening into the SaveUp Savings
Avoid Monthly Fees
- MyChoice Checking: No monthly fees
- MaxMoney Checking: $8.95 not able to waive
- Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Preferred Interest Checking: No monthly fees
- World Checking: No monthly fees
The Jefferson Bank $150 Checking Bonus is favorable because it has somewhat easy requirements such as opening up a savings and checking account, maintaining $500 in the savings, and having a direct deposit. This is a targeted offer meaning that you must check your mailer to see if you were targeted.
If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, please let us know. Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|