Here you can find the latest listing of First National 1870 promotions, bonuses, and offers.
They are currently offering a bonus of $200 that you can earn when you meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
- 1 First National 1870 Promotions Review
- 2 First National 1870 $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at First National 1870
- 6 First National 1870 Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid First National 1870 Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 First National 1870 Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
First National 1870 Promotions Review
First National 1870 offers a full range of financial products that value the needs of each customer. Their goal is to help customers achieve their goals through innovative solutions and locally informed decision-making. This bank is found in New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas (online) however it is also called Sunflower Bank which is found in other states.
- Bonus Links:
- $200 Checking Bonus (03/31/2020)
- Account Type: Convenience Checking Account
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over First National 1870 offers below.
First National 1870 $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: NM
- How to earn it:
- Open your first personal checking account with a $100 minimum balance
- Must complete 20 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed, or credit)
- Have ACH credits, ACH debits, or a combination of both totaling $500 or more that all post to the new account on or before 4/30/20
- When it expires: 03/31/2020
(Expires March 31, 2020)
First National 1870 has experienced rapid growth over the past few years. Additionally, they offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. These accounts come with great features that you can access when you open it.
Checking Account Bonuses
First National 1870 offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. In order to receive these bonuses, you must open a new account and meet the requirements. Furthermore, they offer bonuses on many accounts from personal checking to business checking.
Special Checking Account Features
All First National 1870 checking accounts come with these features.
- Online and Mobile Banking: Whether you’re paying bills, checking statements, or transferring funds, you can fully manage your accounts with online banking. Additionally, mobile banking is one of the fastest, easiest, and most convenient ways to manage your accounts right from your phone or tablet.
- Switch Services: You can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to your First National 1870 account – all with the click of a mouse. No complicated switch kits to deal with; just a simple, easy process that does all the work for you.
What to Open at First National 1870
Keep your eye out for these great First National 1870 products:
- Certificate of Deposit: A certificate of deposit (CD) is a low-risk way to invest that’s commonly sold by banks and credit unions. While savings accounts have long been the traditional way to safely tuck away large sums of money, they offer some of the lowest returns on your money.
- Money Market: A money market account is another way to save money that earns interest until you withdraw it. Sometimes considered a different type of savings account, money market accounts are popular because they usually offer a higher interest rate than a traditional savings account.
First National 1870 Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $270 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by June 29, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid First National 1870 Checking Account Fees
- Convenience Checking: None
- Premier Checking: $20.00 per statement cycle. Waived when minimum personal deposit balances and consumer loan balances (excluding 1st Mortgage Loans) in which you are a borrower are maintained.
- Spend & Sign & Save: $6.00 per statement cycle. Monthly fee can be swiped to zero by using your debit card for pinned transactions. Each transaction reduces the monthly fee by $0.25
- Elite Checking: None
Savings Account Offers
- Statement Savings: A basic, low-fee account to help you save. Some account features include: Manage your accounts 24/7 from virtually anywhere with free online and mobile banking, Receive important account alerts by email or text, Toll-free number to speak to a Personal Banking Representative
- Holiday Club Account: Don’t let the holiday season sneak up on you. Set aside little by little year-round for holiday-related expenses. Some perks include: Interest-earning, Make deposits in a variety of ways, including transfers and direct deposits, Funds are distributed at the end of October, Avoid holiday-induced debt and stress.
First National 1870 Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.15% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 1.25% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.05% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.99% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Be sure to check out these promotions at First National 1870. Furthermore, they offer a variety of accounts, from personal to business, which all include many great features and perks.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of First National 1870 promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|