Switch to First Bank and earn a $100 bonus once you open a new checking account with them.
Table of Contents
First Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA, IL, MO
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Funding: Not stated
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, see below to waive fees
- Monthly Service Fee: See below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(No expiration date listed)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as the and SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($325 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($250 Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
To qualify for the bonus:
- Open an account online and get a $100 bonus when you select First Performance Checking
- Click on Add Promo Code and enter SWITCH2FB to get bonus
- Within 30 days of receive a direct deposit equal to or greater than $250
Direct deposit must be made within 45 days of account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- First Performance Checking: Avoid paying monthly service charge of $15.00 when you have direct deposit of at least $250 and a minimum of 15 debit card transactions.
The First Bank Checking Bonus is easy and simple to earn if you can make the direct deposit requirement and waive the monthly fees. To find more bonuses, check out First Bank Promotions. Our full list of banking bonuses can be found here.