Signing up for the Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard can earn you 20,000 bonus points and $100 statement credit after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
Along with the bonus offers, this card also gives you opportunities to earn 2x points for every $1 spent on Amtrak travel. I would suggest this card for those who travel because of its’ Amtrak rewards and its travel rewards.
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions
Table of Contents
Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard Features
- 20,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- $100 statement credit
- 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points every time you make at least $5,000 in purchases in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption
- Annual fee of $79
Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard: If you like the features this card has to offer, apply today!
You can earn 20,000 bonus points and $100 statement credit after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. Redeem those points and select a gift of your choosing!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Check out the Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard if you’re interested in an offer that gives both bonus points back and statement credit too. This card gives 20,000 bonus points and $100 statement credit after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. That’s not a typical offer, so check it out if you’re interested!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees