Signing up for the Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard can earn you 20,000 bonus points and $100 statement credit after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
Along with the bonus offers, this card also gives you opportunities to earn 2x points for every $1 spent on Amtrak travel. I would suggest this card for those who travel because of its’ Amtrak rewards and its travel rewards.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard Features
- 20,000 bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- $100 statement credit
- 1,000 Tier Qualifying Points every time you make at least $5,000 in purchases in a calendar year, up to 4,000 TQPs
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3 points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on all other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption
- Annual fee of $79
Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard: If you like the features this card has to offer, apply today!
You can earn 20,000 bonus points and $100 statement credit after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. Redeem those points and select a gift of your choosing!
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Check out the Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard if you’re interested in an offer that gives both bonus points back and statement credit too. This card gives 20,000 bonus points and $100 statement credit after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening. That’s not a typical offer, so check it out if you’re interested!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.