Check out the American Express Delta Platinum Credit Card earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 on purchases and earn a $300 statement credit after your first Delta purchase. Take advantage of this before it expires May 22, 2019 and keep reading for more information.
This promotions is targeted meaning you have to receive the promotion to qualify. I’d highly recommend this card if you frequently travel and want to earn a $300 credit statement and 50,000 bonus miles.
Editor’s Note: If you are also interested Delta offers other promotions with their other cards
- Personal Gold: 70K miles after $2K spend + $50 after first delta purchase
- Business Platinum: 50K miles after $2K spend + $300 after first delta purchase
- Business Gold: 70K miles after $2K spend + $50 after first delta purchase
- Personal Reserve: 40,000 miles and 10,000 MQMs after $3K spend
- Personal Platinum: 70,000 miles + $100 after $2K spend
- Personal Gold: 70,000 miles + $50 after $2K spend
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
Table of Contents
American Express Delta Platinum Credit Card Features
- Earn 50,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months. An additional 25,000 bonus miles after an additional $1,000 is spent within the first six months.
- Earn a $300 statement credit after your first Delta purchase.
- Reduced Delta Sky Club Access
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your card
- Receive another 10,000 MQM after you spend $25,000 or more within a year and an additional 10,000 MQM when you spend $50,000 or more within a year for a total of 20,000 MQM (plus the sign up bonus)
- No foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $195
American Express Delta Platinum Credit Card is a targeted offer, so check your email and account for the application link.
Earn 50,000 miles after you spend $2,000 within the first three months. Earn a $300 statement credit after your first Delta purchase.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
With the American Express Delta Platinum Credit Card , you will be able to earn 50,000 miles when you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first three months of account opening. You can also get $300 Statement Credit just by making your first Delta purchase. I highly recommend seeing if you’re eligible for this card because it has a generous bonus and other great features as well. Definitely take advantage of this offer if you have been targeted.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. If you’re interested in more cards from American Express, check out our Best American Express Credit Card Promotions page to see what cards are best! Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|