Here you can find an updated list of Agriculture Federal Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Agriculture Federal Credit Union CD Rates include a 0.65% APY 36-Month CD, 0.75% APY 48-Month CD, or 60-Month CD 0.90% APY.
Agriculture Federal Credit Union Review
Agriculture Federal Credit Union is currently the 4th largest credit union in the District of Columbia and the 863rd largest credit union in the nation. Established in 1934, the credit union focuses on providing the highest quality of service.
|Eligibility: To be eligible for this account, you must be a member of either The Friends of National Zoo or The Friends of the National Arboretum. If you do not qualify, you may be eligible when you pay a fee and become a member of any of them. For more information, be sure to check out the full membership details.|
- Minimum deposit: $250
- Maximum deposit: No Limit
- Early withdrawal penalty:
- If the certificate term is 11 months or less the member shall forfeit an amount equal to the lesser of: All dividends for 90 days of the amount withdrawn, or All dividends on the amount withdrawn since the date of issuance or renewal.
- If the certificate term is greater than 11 months but less than 60 months, the member shall forfeit an amount equal to the less of: All dividends for 180 days on the amount withdraw, or All dividends on the amount withdrawn since the date of issuance or renewal.
- If the certificate term is 60 months or greater, the member shall forfeit an amount equal to the less of: All dividends for 365 days on the amount withdrawn, or All dividends on the amount withdrawn since the date of issuance or renewal.
Regular CD Rates:
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Competitive Rates
- Convenient account access and the freedom to manage your account online
The unique array of CD lengths allow you to find the account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of the low required minimum balance of only $250.
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Agriculture Federal Credit Union CD Rates.
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions, and thrifts. Bank, thrift, and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.