Available to business owners in the following states: AL, AR, GA, FL, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, D.C., WV, Suntrust Bank is offer you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you sign up for a new Simple Business Checking, Primary Business Checking, or SunTrust Business Advantage Plus account and meet certain requirements. Additionally, there is more information below with the details you need to earn your Suntrust Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus!
In addition, to the current promotion from Suntrust Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus Account Summary
To earn your Suntrust Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus, simply open a new eligible business checking account and complete the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Suntrust Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Availability: AL, AR, GA, FL, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, D.C., & WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 04/01/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Yes, up to $1000.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $5-$25, see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: If the NEW business checking account is closed by the client or SunTrust within 180 days after opening, SunTrust reserves the right to deduct the reward amount from the account at the time of closing.
- Promo Code(s): SB19Q1CHECKING
Suntrust Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, visit you nearest branch or apply online.
Additionally, if you are interested in more Suntrust Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Suntrust Bank Promotions here.
Here’s how to earn your $200 bonus:
- First, open a Simple Business Checking, Primary Business Checking, or SunTrust Business Advantage Plus account online or in a branch between now and March 31, 2019 inclusive, and use the promotion code SB19Q1CHECKING
- Then, within 30 days of opening the new eligible business checking account, you must make cumulative qualifying deposits (as described in the Qualifying Deposits section below) of $1,500 or more into your new account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simple Business Checking: $5 is waived for the first year then if you have 5 or more transactions are made in that month.
- Primary Business Checking: $15 avoided if you have a daily balance of $1,000 or more
- SunTrust Business Advantage Plus: $25 is negated if you balance combined with two other SunTrust Business Advantage Plus accounts is equal to $20,000 or more
In conclusion, Suntrust Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus is pretty generous and easy to earn. Additionally, account only requires a soft pull which is great and you are required to keep the account open for 180 days. Definitely a mid effort bonus to achieve if your business is thriving! Consequently, if you decide to sign up for an account, you will receive the many benefits of Suntrust Bank.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bonus and/or inform us with what bonuses you think are great in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
PROMOTION LINK OFFER OFFER
Chase Total Business Checking® $300 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Accelerated Business $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Fast Track Business $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Community Business $200 Cash Review
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees