PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card Summary
- 15,000 Bonus Points when you spend $1,500 in first 90 days
- 0% Balance Transfers Promo APR for 12 months, 3% fee applies to each transaction. Subject to credit approval.
- 5x Points on gas paid at the pump and EV charging stations
- 3x Points at the supermarket (including most Target and Walmart locations†), restaurants, and TV, radio, cable, streaming services
- 1x Points on all other purchases
- No Fees
- Enhanced Security
- Transfer a Balance
- At Your Service, 24/7
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
(Visit PenFed to learn more)
The PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card is a points-based credit card. So in other words, you can redeem your rewards in more ways. Your points that you earn with this card can be redeemed for airline travel, hotels, car rentals, gift cards, and other merchandise.
Additionally, this card has no limits on the number of points you can earn! Cards that offer points back for categories such as gas (a category that consumers tend to spend more money on a weekly basis) will usually have a cap, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.
This card is ideal for those who frequently spend on gas and groceries. However, if you shop at Wholesale places like Costco or Walmart, you won’t be able to earn points.
For more options, see our list of the latest credit card bonuses.