Available for residents nationwide, PayPal Savings account are offering an attractive 3.75% APY rate.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about PayPal. Keep in mind that PayPal is a financial technology company, not a bank.
Table of Contents
PayPal Savings Review
Set your money aside and watch it grow. Put your savings to work by transferring money from your bank account or PayPal balance and earn interest on your savings. Plus, you can set up auto-save to make life easier.
I’ll review the PayPal Savings below.
PayPal Savings Rate
- What you’ll get: 3.75% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: Not listed
- Monthly fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(Learn More at PayPal)
PayPal ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
PayPal Savings Features
- Watch your money grow. Set your money aside and earn interest on savings.
- No minimums, no fees. Save with no minimum account balances or fees.
- Easy to manage savings. Use the app for 24/7 access to money transfers, goal tracking, and savings tips.
Make sure you check out PayPal to learn more about their Savings Account. Check back often to see the latest info on PayPal Savings Account.
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page.
Furthermore, be sure to check more popular bank promotions include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!