When you sign up for the Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard, you can earn 30,000 Bonus Rewards Points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, there is no annual fee for the first year of being a card member, so you can get rewarded without having to spend extra! Check out the details below.
Table of Contents
Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard Features
- Earn 30,000 Bonus Rewards Points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- 3x Points per $1 spent on travel
- 2X Points for every $1 spent on dining
- 1X Point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- No points maximum and your points never expire
- Chip and PIN transaction authentication
- Redeem points for travel, merchandise, charitable donations, gift cards and cash
- No foreign transaction fee
- $0 First year, then annual fee of $75 thereafter
Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus reward points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. If this requirement is met, you will earn a bonus of 30,000 points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Odyssey Rewards World Elite MasterCard is a good card option for you if:
- Use your credit card frequently to accumulate Rewards Points faster
- Travel and dine out frequently
- Usually pay off your balance monthly
- Want personalized, concierge level service
- Typically make monthly purchases of $3,000 or more
But personally, this card is only good to keep for the first year being that the annual fee is waived, you get a nice bonus offer that’s equivalent to $300 in cash, and you can get decent rewards for 3X the points towards traveling. But if you can justify the $75 annual fee after the first year, by all means, keep this card around for your needs!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this credit card. If you’re just looking for more credit card options in general, then definitely check out our credit card bonuses master post!
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn