With the NFL Extra Points Credit Card Bonus, you will earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in purchases in the first three months of account opening. This Credit Card bonus can be redeemed for $200 cash back but you can also redeem points for tickets to games and experiences!
This card is designed for football fans that want to earn a very simple bonus but also redeem points for games.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Table of Contents
NFL Extra Points Credit Card Bonus Features
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in purchases in the first three months of account opening
- 20% off purchases at NFLShop.com
- 2X points spent on NFL and team purchases like eligible NFL tickets, in stadium, NFLShop.com and at team pro shops
- 1X points spend on all other purchases
- Enjoy a 0% promotional APR for 6 months on NFL ticket purchases from any participating NFL team ticket office
- Redeem points for game tickets or once-in-a-lifetime experiences like pre-game sideline passes or tickets to the Super Bowl
- Cash back or redeem points for 1% cash back, starting at 2,500 points for $25 cash back
- No limit on total cash back earned
- No annual fee
NFL Extra Points Credit Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, click here to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points if you make $500 in purchases within the 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive a 20,000 bonus points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
When you sign-up for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card, you will be able to customize your card and include the logo of your favorite NFL team on it such as the Dallas Cowboys. Additionally, this card will also give you 2x points on NFL and team purchases and 1x on all other purchases. Once you spend $500 in the first three months you can earn an additional 20,000 points that you can redeem toward game tickets, experiences, or cash back! This is a wonderful opportunity if you are a fan of football and want to earn discounts or free experiences!
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. AMake sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
|Chase Business Checking Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|