Business owners can earn a $250 bonus when they open an eligible business checking account at MidFidFirst Bank and meet the eligible requirements.
Table of Contents
MidFirst Bank $250 Business Checking Bonus
- Availability: AZ, OK
- Expiration: 03/31/2022
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: See below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
|Furthermore, I’d recommend checking out Chase Total Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
To qualify for the bonus:
- Open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements within 90 days of account opening:
- Maintain a year-to-date average ledger balance of at least $750 and
- Enroll in Business Online Banking.
- You can also get up to three Treasury Management products free for three months with any business checking account. Products include Remote Deposit, a Fraud Prevention Package and Business Online Payroll.
Account will receive promotional credit within 110 days from account opening.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- LiveFree Checking – No monthly free checking with this account
- Company Club Checking – No monthly
- Go! Checking – No monthly
- Sooner Checking/Solution Checking – No
- Broncho Checking/Solution Checking/Select Club Checking – No
- Solution Checking – $10
- M Account – $10 monthly fee, can be waived if:
- Your monthly direct deposits total $250 or more
- You maintain an average daily balance of $1,000 or more
- Your combined consumer deposit balances total $50,000 or more on accounts with the same primary owner
- eCHECKING – $10 monthly fee, can be waived if your direct deposits total $250 or more each month or if you maintain an average daily balance of at least $500.
The MidFirst Bank Business Checking Bonus is easy and simple to earn if you can make the direct deposit requirement and waive the monthly fees. To find more bonuses, check out MidFirst Bank Promotions. Our full list of banking bonuses can be found here.