Right now Kubera.com is offering new customers a $100 bonus credit. Do note that you can earn an additional $100 credit bonus for every person you refer to Kubera.
See more referral deals here and more investment promotions here.
Kubera $15 Welcome Bonus
With Kubera you can earn a $15 bonus when you email Kubera at [email protected]. This offer is valid for new customers only.
Feel free to leave your email below for other users to contact regarding referrals.
We have a referral link to use as well!
Give $100, Get $100 Kubera Hearts Appreciation Program
The Kubera Hearts appreciation program doesn’t have a standard referral structure. There are no referral links or bonus points to collect. If you invited a friend to Kubera and they signed up for a subscription, simply let Kubera know at [email protected].
There is no limit to how many credits you can earn, so go ahead and stack up on them.
There are also monthly drawings to get bonus credits. You get more potential chances if you follow Kubera on Twitter.
Kubera allows you to track the value of your assets like stocks and bonds, as well as cryptocurrencies, precious metal, vehicles, houses, internet domains, private equity, and loans to family and friends.
With Kubera it allows you to connect to more than 20,000 banks worldwide, this allows you to keep an eye on both your domestic and oversea cash holdings.
They also provides a summary of all your investments’ value in real time, in the currency of your choice. You can also chart your progress over time.
Other features include:
- Intuitive interface:
- Kubera is simple, streamlined and clutter-free, making it easy to read and easy to use.
- Manual asset entry:
- If you own assets that are difficult to classify, such as a stake in the family business, land or crypto then this is a useful tool.
- Password storage:
- Works as a secured storage vault for passwords, estate documents, life insurance policy numbers and other important information.
- “Dead man’s switch”:
- This feature triggers if you don’t log in for 45 days and fail to respond to multiple reminders. Kubera will automatically send a portfolio information download link with your asset data to your named beneficiary.
- White-label service:
- A B2B solution, great for estate planners and finance professionals who want to offer Kubera’s modern, fin-tech features to their clients.
Kubera Pricing & Free Trial
When you subscribe to Kubera it gives $15 a month or $150 a year, but you can get a feel for it with a 14-day free trial. The company only makes money off memberships, this means you will have an ad-free experience and your personal data stays private.
Financial advisors can pay for Kubera subscriptions for their clients, but discussing with your advisors if this is something that you should do.
Kubera is a fantastic way to keep track of your cryptocurrencies and other nontraditional assets! If this is something you think would be a good fit then be sure to sign up!
Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Kuberea promotions here.