Residents of FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV can earn a $550 bonus for opening a new checking account and completing certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Fifth Third Bank $550 Checking Bonus! YMMV.
In addition to the current promotion from Fifth Third Bank you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Fifth Third Bank $550 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Fifth Third Bank $550 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Fifth Third Bank $550 Checking Bonus
- Availability: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $11, $20, $25, see below on how to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None listed
Fifth Third Bank $550 Checking Bonus PDF Printout: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today! No direct link of the offer, but for more information, you can checkout these PDF files of the offer.
If you’re interested in Fifth Third Bank, check out our full list of Fifth Third Bank Promotions!
- Open up an Essential Checking, Enhanced Checking, or a Preferred Checking Account
- Reach a balance of $250 within 45 days of account opening and maintain that amount thereafter for 60 days in order to earn the first $250 bonus.
- Earn an addition $300 bonus, you must increase your total deposit balance by $20,000 within 45 days and maintain the amount for 90 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Essential Checking Account: $11 monthly fee waived if:
- A combined monthly average balance of $1,500 across your deposit and investment accounts
- Spend of at least $500 per month on a Fifth Third credit card
- Any existing Fifth Third personal mortgage, auto loan or line of credit with an outstanding balance
- Are a current or former U.S. military member with monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- Participate in your employer’s Fifth Third banking benefits program with monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- Are a student with a valid student ID
- Have a Business Premium or Business Elite Checking account and have completed a relationship consent form.
- Otherwise, service charge is $11 per month (reduced to $8 per month with monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more). that Fifth Third Bank to link this account to a Wealth Checking account to receive benefits under Relationship Waiver and meet the Average Daily Balance requirement
- Enhanced Checking Account: $20 monthly fee waived if;
- A combined total balance of at least $20,000 across your deposit and investment accounts one time per month
- Monthly direct deposits totaling $5,000 or more
- Preferred Checking Account: $25 monthly fee waived if;
- Achieve a combined total balance of at least $100,000 across your deposit and investment accounts one time per month
If you received this Fifth Third Bank $550 Checking Bonus, don’t turn this one down! Soft pull, easy requirement, AND only need to have the account for 90 days. Definitely on my list of recommended bonuses!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.