The CIT Bank Savings Builder Account is a tiered savings account that offers competitive APY rates for those carrying qualifying balances or looking to commit to a monthly qualifying deposit. Below is all the details you need to open a CIT Bank Savings Builder Account.
In addition to the current rate from CIT Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or BBVA Compass Bank.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.85% APY + $150/$300 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 1.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||1.80% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Summary
- 2 Application Link
- 3 CIT Bank $150 or $300 Savings Bonus
- 4 CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Rates
- 5 How To Open Account
- 6 Account Requirements
- 7 Avoid Monthly Fees
- 8 Why Choose CIT Bank?
- 9 Author’s Verdict
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a highly competitive return rate on your funds. Open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: Up to 1.85% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None; however, there is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Consider opening a Savings Builder account online to earn a phenomenal APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
CIT Bank $150 or $300 Savings Bonus
- Open a CIT Bank Savings Builder account with a minimum of $100 and enter the promo code: Bonus19.
- Fund your account within 15 calendar days of the open date to meet one of the following balance requirements.
- Maintain the minimum balance requirement for the desired bonus for 90 calendar days.
- Enroll in the promotion.
- Add funds within 15 calendar days of your enrollment with new money from an external financial institution to meet one of the following deposit requirements.
- Maintain the minimum balance requirement for the desired bonus for 30 calendar days.
Bonus Deposit Requirements
|$150||$25,000 to $49,999|
|$300||$50,000 or more|
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Rates
|Base||$0 – $25,000||1.17%|
|Upper||$0 – $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||1.85%|
Base APY assumes the account is opened on the 15th day of the month and no qualifying deposits of $100 are made following account opening. Actual APY may be greater or less depending on the date the account is opened. See site for details.
How To Open Account
Open a Savings Builder Account in 3 simple steps!
- Your info. You’ll need to provide your address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID).
- Fund your account. Minimum of $100 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- Now you’re done. CIT Bank will send a confirmation email.
Simply open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and meet certain requirements. To receive the upper APY Rate, open a new Savings Builder account. As an introductory offer, all new CIT Bank Savings Builder Accounts automatically earn the top APY tier for the first month. After the introductory offer has ended, the higher APY Tier can be earned by completing one of following requirements:
- High-balance savers – Maintain an account balance of $25,000
- Build a habit of saving with Tier Boost – Make at least one monthly deposit of $100 or more.
Avoid Monthly Fees
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: There is no opening, monthly servicing, online transfer or incoming wire fees. There is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000.
Why Choose CIT Bank?
From keeping your funds safe to receiving industry accolades, learn more about why CIT Bank is the right choice for helping you reach your savings goals. As a top-10 online bank built on the heritage of CIT Group’s financial services experience, they are committed to grow and preserve your savings safely and securely—they’re FDIC insured.
Your money is safe and sound. CIT Bank, N.A. is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which means your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
If you’re interested in building up your savings, check out the CIT Bank Savings Builder Account. Their new Savings Builder account gives you an opportunity to earn $150 or $300 with an outstanding 1.85% APY rate on your funds. Compared to many other local banks, CIT Bank offers much higher rates. This account is perfect for people and families who are looking to build a habit of savings to those nearing or are in retirement.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|