The CIT Bank Savings Builder Account is a tiered savings account that offers competitive APY rates for those carrying qualifying balances or looking to commit to a monthly qualifying deposit. Below is all the details you need to open a CIT Bank Savings Builder Account.
In addition to the current rate from CIT Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 2.45% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a highly competitive return rate on your funds. Open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: Up to 2.45% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None; however, there is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): Nonef
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Consider opening a Savings Builder account online to earn a phenomenal APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
|Base||$0 – $25,000||1.17%|
|Upper||$0 – $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||2.45%|
Base APY assumes the account is opened on the 15th day of the month and no qualifying deposits of $100 are made following account opening. Actual APY may be greater or less depending on the date the account is opened. See site for details.
How To Open Account
Open a Savings Builder Account in 3 simple steps!
- Your info. You’ll need to provide your address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID).
- Fund your account. Minimum of $100 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- Now you’re done. CIT Bank will send a confirmation email.
Simply open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and meet certain requirements. To receive the upper APY Rate, open a new Savings Builder account. As an introductory offer, all new CIT Bank Savings Builder Accounts automatically earn the top APY tier for the first month. After the introductory offer has ended, the higher APY Tier can be earned by completing one of following requirements:
- High-balance savers – Maintain an account balance of $25,000
- Build a habit of saving with Tier Boost – Make at least one monthly deposit of $100 or more.
Avoid Monthly Fees
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: There is no opening, monthly servicing, online transfer or incoming wire fees. There is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000.
Why Choose CIT Bank?
From keeping your funds safe to receiving industry accolades, learn more about why CIT Bank is the right choice for helping you reach your savings goals. As a top-10 online bank built on the heritage of CIT Group’s financial services experience, they are committed to grow and preserve your savings safely and securely—they’re FDIC insured.
Your money is safe and sound. CIT Bank, N.A. is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which means your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
If you’re interested in building up your savings, check out the CIT Bank Savings Builder Account. Their new Savings Builder account gives you an opportunity to make the most out of your money, with an outstanding APY rate on your funds. Compared to many other local banks, CIT Bank offers much higher rates. This account is perfect for people and families who are looking to build a habit of savings to those nearing or are in retirement.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees