The CIT Bank Savings Builder Account is a tiered savings account that offers competitive APY rates for those carrying qualifying balances or looking to commit to a monthly qualifying deposit.
Be sure to check back for more of the latest promotions from CIT Bank.
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 1.35% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||1.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.70% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Bonus Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a highly competitive return rate on your funds. Open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: Up to 0.70% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Monthly Service Fee: None; however, there is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: Consider opening a Savings Builder account online to earn a phenomenal APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account Rates
|Base||$0 – $25,000||0.34%|
|Upper||$0 – $25,000, but with monthly deposit of $100 or more||0.70%|
Base APY assumes the account is opened on the 15th day of the month and no qualifying deposits of $100 are made following account opening. Actual APY may be greater or less depending on the date the account is opened. See site for details.
How To Open Account
Open a Savings Builder Account in 3 simple steps!
- Your info. You’ll need to provide your address, phone, email and social security number (or other taxpayer ID).
- Fund your account. Minimum of $100 to open your account. You can transfer funds with electronic transfer, mail in check, or wire.
- Now you’re done. CIT Bank will send a confirmation email.
Simply open a new CIT Bank Savings Builder Account and meet certain requirements. To receive the upper APY Rate, open a new Savings Builder account. As an introductory offer, all new CIT Bank Savings Builder Accounts automatically earn the top APY tier for the first month. After the introductory offer has ended, the higher APY Tier can be earned by completing one of following requirements:
- High-balance savers – Maintain an account balance of $25,000
- Build a habit of saving with Tier Boost – Make at least one monthly deposit of $100 or more.
Avoid Monthly Fees
CIT Bank Savings Builder Account: There is no opening, monthly servicing, online transfer or incoming wire fees. There is a $10 per outgoing wire fee on accounts with an average daily balance of less than $25,000.
If you’re interested in building up your savings, check out the CIT Bank Savings Builder Account. Their new Savings Builder account gives you an opportunity to earn an outstanding APY rate on your funds. Compared to many other local banks, CIT Bank offers much higher rates. This account is perfect for people and families who are looking to build a habit of savings to those nearing or are in retirement.