Available nationwide, you can earn up to 1.27% APY on your funds when you open up a new CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account! CIT Bank’s most flexible CDs help protect you against market fluctuations. You’ll have the option to adjust your rate once if our rates go up, plus you can add to your deposit once during the term of your CD. Below is all the information and details you need to open your CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account to earn up to 1.27% APY!
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||0.30% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 CIT Bank RampUp Plus CD Summary
- 2 CIT Bank RampUp Plus CD Account Information
- 3 CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account Rates
- 4 Account Features
- 5 Application Link
- 6 Account Requirements
- 7 CIT Bank Contact Information
- 8 Avoid Monthly Fees
- 9 CIT Bank Online App
- 10 Still Have Questions?
- 11 Author’s Verdict
CIT Bank RampUp Plus CD Summary
-Available online nationwide
-Earn 0.30% APY on a 12-Month Term CD
-Earn up to 0.50% APY
-$1,000 minimum to open
-Selection of terms to meet your needs
-A range of choices. Low minimum deposits.
-No fees to open or maintain the account
-Available as Custodial
-Open a CIT Bank Certificate of Deposit Account today!
CIT Bank RampUp Plus CD Account Information
- Rate Offer: Earn up 1.27% APY on a new CD Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto Renewal: Unknown, but more than likely.
- Promo Code(s): None
CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account Rates
- Available in 1- and 2-year terms
- Minimum deposit of $25,000
- Option to increase your rate once during the term of your CD if our rates go up**
- If our rates go down, you can still add to your deposit and earn interest at the higher initial rate
- Freedom to add to your original deposit once during the term of your CD
- No account opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential
- FDIC insured
- Exercise one or both of your options at any time by calling 855-462-2652
CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account: Consider opening a CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn up to 1.27% APY on a new CD Account with CIT Bank today:
- Visit CIT Bank online and open a new CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
CIT Bank Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling 1-855-462-2652.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
CIT Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
- If you do not have a supported Apple or Android device, you can access these features at m.bankoncit.com.
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 855-462-2652!
CIT Bank RampUp Plus Certificate of Deposit Account offers up to a phenomenal 1.27% APY on your funds with a $25,000 initial deposit! According to GoBankingRates, it is listed as one of the “Best CD Accounts of 2016.” I’ll definitely be opening an account very soon and make the switch to earn a little more as a few of my CD Accounts are near maturity. Apply today! Please let us know if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with CIT Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|