When applying for the Amtrak Guest Rewards World Credit Card, you will have the opportunity to earn 30,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days of account opening. That’s enough points to redeem for a trip to many of our over 500 destinations across the country. See below for more details on how.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Amtrak Guest Rewards World Credit Card Features
- 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Complimentary companion coupon
Get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel
- Your points will not expire as long as you are a card holder and your account is open
- No foreign transaction fees
- $79 annual fee
Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn bonus points if you make $1,000 in purchases within the 3 months of account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive a 30,000 bonus points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
This offer is 10K points higher than the original offer with the same spending requirement. When applying for this card, do keep in mind the annual fee. For the annual fee and features provided, this card may not be worth it considering the fairly low bonus amount. There are definitely better cards out there that offer more bonus points and more features for less. Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.