Open a new checking account at America First Credit Union and earn a $100 bonus once you meet the eligible requirements.
Table of Contents
America First Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: UT
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Not stated
- Credit Funding: Not stated
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not stated
- Monthly Service Fee: See below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as the and SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($325 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($250 Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
To qualify for the bonus:
- Open a new Premium Checking account and cancel paper statements.
- Premium checking account must remain open for 6 months or $100 will be debited from account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Classic Checking:
- No monthly service fees
- Premium Checking:
- $6 monthly service fee waived by using America First Rewards™ points or qualify for the cost waive
- Will waive the cost of Premium Checking every month you meet all three of these requirements:
- Have a direct deposit into your account of at least $500
- Complete 20 or more transactions with your Visa credit or debit card
- Maintain an average daily checking balance of at least $1,500
The America First Credit Union Checking Bonus is easy to earn! Just open your account and they’ll match your direct deposit! To find more bonuses, check out America First Credit Union Promotions. Our full list of banking bonuses can be found here.