WorldRemit is offering $20 sign up & $20 per referral bonus!
With WorldRemit you can send money to your friends and family to 150 countries around the world, they offer a wide variety of payment methods and delivery methods.
Table of Contents
WorldRemit 3 Fee-Free Money Transfers
- Pay zero fees when you send your first 3 money transfers
- Add the promo code 3FREE when you complete a transfer
WorldRemit Zero Fee For First Money Transfer
- Pay no fees on your first money transfer
- Add the code FREE in the promo code area
WorldRemit $20 Sign-Up Bonus & $20 Per Referral
If you sign up with WorldRemit you can earn a $20 Sign-Up bonus and if you invite your friends and family to use your referral code you can earn more $20 bonuses.
To earn the bonuses follow these steps:
- Sign up through a current member’s referral code
- Send $100 USD or more
- You’ll each be emailed a $20 USD WorldRemit voucher code
- Once you have an account open and have made your first money transfer, you can start making $20 per qualified referral
WorldRemit transfers fees and options come in a variety of forms:
- Transfer Limits:
- $1+ (max depends on where you live & how you pay)
- Transfer Methods:
- Bank transfer
- Cash pickup
- Mobile money
- Airtime top up
- Transfer Options:
- One-off payments
- Transfer Speed:
- Minutes – 7 days
How WorldRemit Works
In order to transfer with WorldRemit initiate it online using a computer, smartphone or tablet.
You can fund your transfer via:
- A card (debit, credit or prepaid)
- A bank transfer
- Android Pay
- Apple Pay
Take note WorldRemit only offers one-off transfers.
The person you are sending money to in the following ways:
- Bank Deposit:
- Money will be credited to your recipient’s account
- Your recipient can withdraw the funds as cash, use it to make payments, or make a bank transfer
- Cash Pickup:
- Funds will be available for pickup in cash at any WorldRemit money transfer partner
- Mobile Money:
- The transfer will go to a mobile wallet which will be available to your recipient anytime
- Airtime Top-Up:
- Top-up your recipient’s mobile airtime so they can make calls or send SMS text messages
- Home Delivery:
- This is only available in certain countries
Follow the steps listen below to send your money:
- Select the country
- Choose a payment option
- Enter how much money you would like to send and how much you want the recipient to have
- Pay for your transfer
- Payment choices depend on what country you’re sending money to
- Both you and your recipient will get SMS or email notifications throughout the process
The WorldRemit $20 Sign Up & $20 Per Referral is a simple way to earn by opening a new checking or savings account and inviting your friends and family.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of WorldRemit promotions here.