If you’re a regular shopper at Target, signing up for the Target REDcard may just be the ideal thing to do! Why? With no annual fee, you can get 5% off just about anything shopping at Target and Target.com PLUS free shipping on most Target.com purchases.
In addition, new applicants can sign up for a REDcard debit or credit card and get a $40 off a future qualifying purchase over $40 coupon when approved for a credit or debit RedCard.
Below is all the information and details you need know to apply for the Target REDcard!
5% Cashback Categories
The Target REDcard offers Target shoppers 5% “cashback” (in other words, a 5% instant discount) on every purchase made in-store or online at Target.com. The card is only intended for use in Target stores and the 5% discount only applies to stores or items bought from Target.com.
$40 Off $40 Purchase Coupon
Valid 4/30/23 – 5/27/23, new applicants can Get $40 off a future qualifying purchase over $40 when approved for a credit, debit or reloadable Target REDcard.
- RedCard $40 offer: Get a coupon for $40 off a $40+ qualifying purchase when you are approved for a debit, credit or reloadable RedCard in-stores and at Target.com between 4/30/23 – 5/27/23.
- The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their RedCard and will be valid through 6/26/2023.
- Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners.
- Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Barbie camper and houses, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Flex, Beats Powerbeats Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Bose, Bratz Collector and Designer Dolls, Bullseye’s Playground, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Dockers, Do-a-Dot, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dyson, face masks (Dolan, Sanctuary & Sugar Fix brands), Fisher Price Laugh n Learn, Fitbit, Funko Standard Pop, gift cards, GilletteLabs Heated Razor Starter Kit by Gillette – 3ct, Google, Hair Appliances, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Sorry, Trouble), Healthy Roots Dolls, Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, HP Inc., ICU reading glasses, Infant Optics, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED and QNED TVs, limited-time designer partnerships, Lovevery, Mega Bloks, Meta Oculus and Portal, mobile contracts, Motrin, Ninja, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, Plan B, power shave, power dental, prepaid cards, Play-Doh Ice Cream Truck Playset, PlayStation consoles and accessories, Revival, Samsung TVs, Shark, Shipt Membership, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Take Action, Target Optical, Tempur-Sealy, Trading Cards, Tylenol pain relief, Tylenol PM, Ulta Beauty at Target Brands, Unlocked phones, Vera Bradley handbags, Weber, What Do You Meme? game and WonderFold.
Target REDcard Options
|Target Credit Card||Target Debit Card|
|Save 5%* at Target and Target.com||Save 5%* at Target and Target.com|
|Free Shipping on most items at Target.com*||Free Shipping on most items at Target.com*|
|Extended Return Policy*||Extended Return Policy*|
|REDcard Online Management||REDcard Online Management|
|Charge Target and Target.com Purchases||Up to $40 Cash Withdrawal at Checkout In Store|
|Links to your existing checking account for Target purchases|
|Apply Now||Apply Now|
Use your computer or mobile device to:
- View transactions
- Enroll in paperless credit card statements
- Manage your PIN
- Set alerts
- Add additional users
- Activate Your Card Now
Target REDcard: If you are interested in what this card has to offer, apply today!
Simply shop at Target in-store or online at Target.com and get a 5% discount on just about anything purchased!
Stack Up Savings w/Target REDcard
|Use the Cartwheel app to select in-store discounts ranging from 5% to 50% off.** Stack Cartwheel on top of your 5% REDcard savings. Download the app via iOS or Android.|
|Save 5% and get free shipping on every order with Target Subscriptions: everyday essentials delivered on a schedule you set. Stack your subscription savings on top of your 5% REDcard savings. Subscribe|
|Redeem Target and manufacturer’s coupons when you shop, and pay with your REDcard to stack your coupon discounts with your 5% REDcard savings. Get Coupons|
Definitely consider the Target REDcard if you’re a constant shopper at Target. Matter of fact, regardless if you’re a frequently shopper at Target or just the occasional, it’s always great to have this card for a 5% discount on just about any purchase.
I personally shop at Target and use my REDcard on each visit to maximize my savings. Stack this 5% savings on top of the coupons and promotions being offered in the store and you’ll be surprised of how much you’re saving over the course of the card’s usage.
Please tell us your experience with this card in the comment section below! Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses and best credit card deals!
Leave a Reply