Available nationwide, you can earn highly competitive APY CD Rates when you open up a new Synchrony Bank Certificate of Deposit Account! Below is all the information and details you need to open your Synchrony Bank CD Account!
Table of Contents
Synchrony Bank Certificate of Deposit Account Summary
Open up a new Synchrony Bank Certificate of Deposit Account to earn a competitive APY Rate on your funds! Available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: See table below
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $2,000 Min
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto Renewal: Unknown, but more than likely.
- Promo Code(s): None
CD Account Rates
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Rates Effective As Of 07/09/2021
Synchrony Bank CD Account: Consider opening a Synchrony Bank Certificate of Deposit Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Interested in what more Synchrony Bank has to offer? See our list of Synchrony Bank Promotions!
Earn a competitive APY Rate on a new CD Account with Synchrony Bank today:
- Visit Synchrony Bank online and open a new Synchrony Bank Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term: select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Synchrony Bank Contact Information
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling 1-866-226-5638.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
This Synchrony Bank CD Account will offer a wide range of APY Rates on your funds depending on the term length and funds! If you currently have a savings account at your local bank, compare the rates! What you’ll find is that you’re only earning 0.01% APY (maybe a pinch higher) at your brick and mortar branch! Now compare it to online accounts that offers rates at an exponential amount!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rate Offers!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|