San Mateo Credit Union is offering California residents a chance to earn a $100 checking bonus for opening a new Checking Account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from San Mateo Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Editor’s Note: San Mateo Credit Union is also offering another $100 Checking Bonus at the Half Moon Bay Branch. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, checkout our San Mateo Credit Union $100 Promotion Review.
Table of Contents
San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, hard pull in-branch
- Credit Funding: Up to $500
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $5; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
- To receive the $100 Bonus, complete the following requirements listed below:
- Open a Premium or Free Checking account by 5/31/19
- Make 10+ debit card purchases and spend at least $100 during the first full calendar month after account opening
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Premium Checking Account: $5 monthly fee will be waived if monthly requirements are met or you maintain an average daily balance of $20,000+
This San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus is pretty sweet to earn! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, complete the requirements listed above! If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry, opening deposits, or the early termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.