San Mateo Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the eligible requirements by October 31, 2021.
Table of Contents
San Mateo Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: CA
- Expiration: 10/30/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $250
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500+
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $14.95, $24.95; see below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Offer expires 10/30/2021)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
How to Earn Bonus
Open a Premium or Free Checking account by 10/31/2021 and complete the following:
- Make 10+ debit card purchases
- Spend at least $100 during the first full calendar month after account opening.
Available to new SMCU checking account holders, in the Half Moon Bay branch.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premium Checking – No monthly service fees for this account
- Free Checking – No monthly service fees for this account
- Student Checking – No monthly service fees for this account
The San Mateo Credit Union Checking Bonus is easy and simple to earn if you can make the direct deposit requirement and waive the monthly fees. To find more bonuses, check out San Mateo Credit Union Promotions. Our full list of banking bonuses can be found here.