Available nationwide, you can earn 13-Month Term 2.25% APY No-Penalty CD Rate when you open up a new Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Account! Below is all the information and details you need to open your Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Account to earn a 13-Month Term 2.25% APY No-Penalty CD Rate!
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
36-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
Table of Contents
Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Account Summary
Open up a new Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Account to earn CD Rates up to 2.80% APY on your funds! Available nationwide.
- Rate Offer: 13-Month Term 2.25% APY No-Penalty CD Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Auto Renewal: 10 days after maturity to withdraw or cancel the automatic renewal.
- Promo Code(s): None
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account: To open an account you must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien that is 18 years or older, you must have a U.S. address, a Social Security number, and a driver’s license or state-issued ID, and you must have a check or bank account number to electronically transfer money into your new account.
- Low Minimum Deposit: As long as you open your CD with at least $500, you will earn interest at the highest rate in the country.
- Competitive Rate: At 3.15% APY, the CD account earns more than the national average. Interest is also compounded daily and credited monthly.
- FDIC Insured: You can feel confident knowing that your funds are insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Account: Consider opening a Goldman Sachs Bank Certificate of Deposit Account if you’re looking for a CD with a high competitive rate! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn up to 2.80% APY on a new CD Account with Goldman Sachs Bank today:
- Visit Marcus by Goldman Sachs online and open a new Goldman Sachs Bank Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term: Select a term of your choice.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Need Assistance? Contact a representative by calling 1-855-730-SAVE (7283).
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Pretty great CD with a low $500 minimum deposit! This Marcus by Goldman Sachs CD Account will offer a wide range of APY Rates on your funds depending on the term length and funds! If you currently have a savings account at your local bank, compare the rates! Now compare it to online accounts that offers rates at an exponential amount! Please let us know if you find out any information regarding credit card funding or inquiry info.
Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and the best CD Rate Offers!
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM