Residents of qualifying states can earn an attractive 1.60% APY with a Huntington Relationship Money Market Account. Definitely continue reading below to learn more about this account as well as everything Huntington Bank has to offer!
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Relationship Money Market||1.60% APY||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Premier Money Market||1.65% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
About Huntington Relationship Money Market
With over 1,000 locations spread throughout the states of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin, Huntington Bank has a variety of convenient solutions for you to take advantage of.
Through industry leading rates and services, you will be able to obtain the best solution Huntington Bank has to offer. In addition, no matter which account you choose, you will have access to online banking. mobile banking, text alerts and so much more!
Definitely take a look at the Huntington Relationship Money Market below.
Huntington Relationship Money Market Account Summary
Huntington Relationship Money Market: Earn 1.60% (0.92% APY) guaranteed for 6 months when you open a new Relationship Money Market Account by April 7, 2020 with minimum opening deposit of $25,000. Opening deposit must be money not currently deposited at Huntington. Click for qualifying requirements.
Here is your opportunity to earn a high interest rate of 1.60% APY with a minimum opening deposit of $25,000.
- Account Type: Relationship Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.60% APY
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Availability: IN, KY, MI, OH, PA, & WV (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Opening Deposit: $25,000 minimum
- Monthly Fee: $25, can be waived with average daily balance of $25,000 or when you also own either a Huntington 5 or Huntington 25 Checking account
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Huntington Relationship Money Market Requirements
- Request your coupon
- Take it to any Huntington branch to open a Relationship Money Market Account
- Make a minimum opening deposit of $25,000 or more with money not currently deposited at Huntington
- Earn a guaranteed 1.60% APY for 6 months
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$25,000.00 to $2,000,000.99||1.60% APY|
|$2,000,001.00 to $99,999,999,999.99||0.25% APY|
*Annual percentage yield (APY) and interest rates are accurate as of July 1, 2019.*
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this account.
Huntington Relationship Money Market Fine Print
- New Money” is defined as money that is not currently on deposit in any Huntington account (except maturing consumer CDs).
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Regulations limit the number of transfers that can be made on savings and on money market accounts during the calendar month or statement cycle.
- The interest rate on your Relationship Money Market or Relationship Savings Account will be better when you also own a Huntington 5 or Huntington 25 Checking Account.
All in all, the Relationship Money Market Account is a fantastic account if you are looking to earn an attractive rate while taking advantage of a brand new account. With a variety of accounts to choose from including Checking, Savings and Business accounts, you are able to obtain the best promotions Huntington has to offer.
If you have any questions about this account, definitely let us know in the comment section below! Lastly, be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Definitely check back for more information in regards to the Huntington Relationship Money Market Account!
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|UFB High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 + 1.75% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.70% APY||Review|