Available online only, HSBC Bank is offering you a $200 bonus when you open a new Choice Checking Account and meet certain requirements.
Below is all the information and details you need to earn your HSBC Bank Choice Checking Bonus!
Table of Contents
HSBC Bank Choice Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your $200 Bonus, simply open a new HSBC Bank Choice Checking account online and meet specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: HSBC Bank $200 Choice Checking Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Expiration: 03/29/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $15; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None listed
HSBC Bank $200 Choice Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply online today!
- Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking account with qualifying activities. Limited time only.
- Open your new HSBC Choice Checking account online by March 29, 2019; and
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $1,500 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
- You will automatically receive the $200 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Choice Checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It’s that simple.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- HSBC Choice Checking Account: $15 per month, no fee with direct deposit or if $1,500 monthly minimum balance is maintained
This HSBC Bank $200 Choice Checking Bonus is very attainable compared to the higher tiered bonuses. This bonus should be an easy one!
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.