Available nationwide, Empower Banking is offering you 2.15% APY on your funds for opening a new Empower Banking Online Savings Account.
To sign up, simply download the app by visiting their website, and register with the required information to earn 2.15% APY.
In addition to the current rate from Empower Banking, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Empower Banking Online Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.15% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.15% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Empower Banking Savings Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
|No Minimum||2.15% APY|
- 2.15% interest savings account
- No fees and no minimum balance requirements
- Free ATMs (25,000 in-network plus 1 reimbursed/month anywhere in the world)
- No foreign transaction fees
- FDIC insured
Simply open a new Empower Banking Online Savings Account and start earning the 2.15% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Empower Banking Online Savings Account: No monthly fees
If you are interested in a competitive rate and receiving cash back, then this account is the one for you. Simply download the application which can be found on Empower Bank's website and the rate is yours. At the end of the day, if you are interested, I would definitely suggest you apply now. However, the rates are always subjected to change.
If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees