If you are a resident of Michigan, Dort Federal Credit Union currently has a promotion of 5.00% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 5.00% APY on your funds when opening a Dort Federal Credit Union Rewards Checking Account.
In addition to the current rate from Dort Federal Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Live, work, attend school, worship or volunteer in Genesee, Lapeer, or Shiawassee County. Or, I live, work, attend school, worship or volunteer in Deerfield or Tyrone Townships in Livingston County or are related to anyone who is currently a member. If you are interested in joining this credit union, check out their membership eligibility.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in a CD account from Dort Federal Credit Union, be sure to checkout our review of the Dort Federal Credit Union CD account Promotion.
Table of Contents
Dort Federal Credit Union Boost Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 5.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Please tell us!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $900 per month
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Dort Federal Credit Union Boost Checking Account: If you are interested in this account, be sure to apply for an account today!
- 5.00% APY paid on balances up to $10,000
- No monthly service fee.
- Boost checking does not require a minimum balance.
How To Earn 5.00% APY
- To earn the 5.00% APY on balances up to $10,000:
- Direct Deposit of at least $900 into membership account per month
- Enrollment in e-statements
- Twenty – five (25) posted debit card transactions to the account per month. ATM transactions do not count.
All of these must be met each month to earn the rate.
I would consider opening this account if you regularly make purchases and have direct deposits because you are able to earn on the amount you put into your account. This account is a great way to earn for saving while being able to spend.
Also, if you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees