If you’re looking to open an outstanding interest bearing account, you’re looking at the right direction. Available nationwide, CIT Bank is offering you a 0.45% APY on your funds for opening a new CIT Bank Money Market Account. With a CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily. It’s an ideal online account for building an emergency fund or saving for a large purchase. Save smart and get more for your money today!
This account is one of the nation’s top rates—over 16x the national average. Higher rates than traditional banks. 24/7 Account Access. Secure banking features. FDIC insured. All it takes is a minimum opening deposit of $100 to open and earn daily compounding interest to maximize your earning potential – PLUS your funds are FDIC insured. Below is all the information you need to earn 0.45% APY Rate on your funds when you open a new CIT Bank Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from CIT Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or BBVA Bank.
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank CDs||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank No Penalty CD||0.30% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
- 1 CIT Bank Money Market Account Summary
- 2 CIT Bank Money Market Account – Application Link
- 3 CIT Bank Money Market Account Features
- 4 CIT Bank Money Market Account Rates
- 5 How To Open Money Market Account
- 6 How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- 7 Money Market Account FAQs
- 8 CIT Bank Online Banking
- 9 CIT Bank Mobile & Text Banking
- 10 CIT Bank Routing Number
- 11 CIT Bank Online App
- 12 Still Have Questions?
- 13 Author’s Verdict
CIT Bank Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 0.45% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Account Type: CIT Bank Money Market
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
CIT Bank Money Market Account – Application Link
CIT Bank Money Market Account: Open your account today and start earning interest on your funds!
CIT Bank Money Market Account Features
- $100 Minimum Opening Deposit
- No Fees to Open or Maintain
- Daily Compounding Interest
- 24/7 Secure Online Banking
- Higher rates than traditional banks
- 24/7 Account Access
- US-based Customer Service
- FDIC Insured
CIT Bank Money Market Account Rates
|Account Balance Tiers||Total Balance APY|
|Opening – $100||0.45% APY|
How To Open Money Market Account
How do you open your CIT Bank Money Market Account? It’s simple!
Opening an account is quick and easy. Make sure you have the following information handy:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or other valid state ID
- A check or your bank account routing and account numbers (from the account you’ll be using to fund your new account)
- Names and personal details (Social Security number, valid ID) of any joint account holders and/or designated beneficiaries
To ensure the safety and security of your funds, CIT Bank will make two “test” micro deposits to your designated funding account. The funding account must be a bank checking or savings account. CIT will then offset those micro deposits with a single withdrawal. Within three business days, you will receive an email with instructions on how to verify the deposit amounts made to your funding account. Once you have completed this step, CIT will let you know by email that your new account has been activated.
PLEASE NOTE: As soon as you verify the “test” micro deposits, we will immediately process the transaction to fund your new account.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you will not have to worry about any monthly fees. Get maximum returns with no fees to open or maintain the account.
Money Market Account FAQs
- What is a Money Market Account?
- The CIT Bank Money Market Account is a liquid savings account that pays a variable rate of interest and allows deposits, tranfers and withdrawls with a limit of six such transactions per monthly statement cycle which is governed by Federal Regulation D. The minimum to open an account is $100.
- How can I access my money and make payments with a CIT Bank Money Market Account?
- You can access your funds and make payments using People Pay.
- What is People Pay and how does it work?
- People Pay is a free service that allows you to send money from your Money Market account to almost anywhere with an email address or mobile phone number.
CIT Bank Online Banking
Secure access. Financial know-how. CIT Bank Online Banking provides real-time access to your account to help you manage your money when it’s most convenient. Get Started
- Manage your accounts and account information online
- View and download statements and account activity
- Schedule and make transfers to and from other banks
- Schedule and make transfers between CIT Bank accounts
- Create banking reports
- Open new accounts
- Receive and manage account alerts
- Send secure messages
CIT Bank Mobile & Text Banking
On the go. In the know. CIT Bank Mobile Banking helps keep your busy life and finances moving ahead. There’s no stopping you with these free services that help you manage your money anytime, anywhere. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
Mobile Banking Highlights:
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between CIT Bank accounts
- Deposit checks for High Yield Savings customers
- Check account balances and transaction history. Get started—text 49794
Enrolling/Re-enrolling in Text Banking:
- If you’re enrolling for the first time: Sign in to your account online and click “Get started” under the Mobile Banking tool on your My CIT Bank dashboard. Follow the instructions to enroll your mobile device in both Mobile and Text Banking.
- If you’re already a Text Banking user: Our new Online Banking system will become operational on Monday, June 6. As a result, you’ll need to re-enroll in Text Banking. Sign in to your account online. Then follow the instruction above.
Use the codes below to view information about all your accounts.
|Balance||B||Summary of available balances for all accounts|
|History||H||Summary of recent transactions per account|
|Command||C||List of available text banking commands|
|Help||HE||Help content for text banking|
|Login||L||Receive a URL for the CIT Bank mobile browser website|
|Recover||R||Receive a URL and new activation code for the CIT Bank mobile browser website|
|Stop||S||De-activate all CIT Bank text services|
CIT Bank Routing Number
What is the bank’s routing number? The bank’s routing number is 124084834.
*If you are a CIT Bank’s commercial, listing service, or institutional client, please call us at 877-748-0004 for the routing number to use for wire instructions.
CIT Bank Online App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the CIT Bank App today via iOS or Android.
- If you do not have a supported Apple or Android device, you can access these features at m.bankoncit.com.
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful 24/7. Call 855-462-2652! You can also find answers to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Turn your everyday savings into so much more. A CIT Bank Money Market Account helps you get more from your savings with interest rates for maximum growth, so if you’re looking for a phenomenal interest bearing account, definitely consider this one. Far better rate compared to your brick and mortar banks/credit unions.