If you’re looking for a new savings account, Bask Bank Interest Savings Account is offering a 5.10% APY. Bask Bank allows you to start earning many times the national average interest rate.
Below is all the information you need to earn APY Rate on your funds when you open a Bask Bank Interest Savings Account.
About Bask Bank
Headquartered in Dallas, Bask Bank is an internet-only division of Texas Capital Bank that makes building toward your savings goals look easy. Introduced in 2020, they provide a savings account that uniquely offered AAdvantage® miles in place of interest.
Bask Bank Interest Savings Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a competitive interest rate APY on your funds. Open a new account and start earning interest and get started today!
- Account Type: Interest Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 5.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide, online only
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None. The account must be funded within 60 days.
Bask Bank ACH Capabilities and Limits
|Daily $ Limit
|Monthly $ Limit
|1-3 business days
|$150,000 per transaction
|1-3 business days
Bask Bank Account Benefits
- Earn a higher rate on your savings
- Zero minimum balance requirements
- Zero monthly account fees
- FDIC-insured deposits
- There are no monthly fees
Bask Bank Interest Savings 5,000 AAdvantage Bonus Miles
You can earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage miles.
- To qualify for this offer, you must be a first time Bask Mileage Savings Account customer, open a Bask Mileage Savings Account between December 1, 2023 and February 29, 2024, fund your Bask Mileage Savings Account within 15 business days following the initial account opening and maintain a minimum daily account balance of $25,000 for 90 consecutive days out of the first 120 days following the initial account opening.
- AAdvantage® bonus miles are awarded within 10 business days upon meeting offer qualifications and may take 6 to 8 weeks to post to your AAdvantage® account. The value of this bonus offer will be reported to the IRS, and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
Check out this offer from Bask Bank right now if you open an Interest Savings Account you earn a competitive rate. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account!
Alternatively, you may be interested in learning more about the Bask Bank Interest Savings Account or keeping up with the latest Bask Bank Promotions.
In addition to the current rate from Bask Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as U.S. Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.