Available nationwide, you can earn interest on your funds when you open a new Ally Bank Certificate of Deposit Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn 15-Month Term CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Ally Bank Certificate of Deposit Account!
Editor’s Note: If you’re looking for a similar promotion, check out the Ally Bank 12-Month Certificate of Deposit Account!
Table of Contents
Ally Bank 15-Month Certificate of Deposit Account Summary
Open up a new Ally Bank 15-Month Certificate of Deposit Account to earn interest on your funds.
- Rate Offer: on 15-Month CD
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be imposed if you make a withdrawal of principal prior to the maturity date.
- Promo Code(s): None
Ally Bank 15-Month Term Certificate of Deposit Account: Consider opening a new CD account if you’re looking to earn interest on your funds! Rest assured that your money is FDIC-insured up to $250,000!
Earn 0.75% up to APY on your funds by:
- Visit Ally Bank online and opening a new Certificate of Deposit Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 12-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this Certificate of Deposit Account.
Ally Bank is offering a 15-Month Certificate of Deposit with a CD Rate. This is a limited time offer and is quite competitive. If you have excess funds just sitting in your checking account (that more than likely won’t be touched), it’s a good idea to invest it in a interest bearing account like a CD. By opening a certificate of deposit account, your money will be earning money for you while you sleep by earning you a return on your funds. Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull.
Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Ally Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more CD Rates!
The Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.