Available nationwide, USALLIANCE Financial is offering you 2.50% APY on your funds for opening a new USALLIANCE Financial Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open a USALLIANCE Financial Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from USALLIANCE Financial, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
USALLIANCE Financial Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: None listed
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Service Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
USALLIANCE Financial Savings Account: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
Simply open a new USALLIANCE Financial Savings Account and start earning the 2.50% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- USALLIANCE Financial Savings Account: No monthly fees
If you are interested in a competitive rate with a low opening deposit, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions