Find the latest listing of Town & Country Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $250 checking offer.
Table of Contents
- 1 Town & Country Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Town & Country Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Town & Country Credit Union
- 6 Town & Country Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Town & Country Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Town & Country Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Town & Country Credit Union Promotions Review
In 1939, Town & Country Credit Union was founded by a group of locals who pooled their resources in hopes of being able to provide depositors with a higher return on their savings and borrowers access to loans at lower rates. Throughout the credit union’s history they have grown and expanded their services to continue fulfilling the goals of their members.
|Eligibility: Membership in Town & Country Credit Union is open to those who live within a 50-mile radius of Kenmore (ND, a 75-mile radius of Minot (ND), or a 50-mile radius of Fargo (ND) or Moorehead (MN). For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IA
- Branches: 11 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Town & Country Credit Union offers below.
Town & Country Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Where it’s available: IA
- How to earn it:
- Open a new checking account
- $250 will be deposited after posting of $250 in direct deposits within 30 days of account opening.
- When it expires: 11/30/2019
(Expires November 30, 2019)
Town & Country Credit Union is available with 11 branches across Iowa. They also offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. However, minimum requirements to waive monthly service fees vary by account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Town & Country Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Town & Country Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Town & Country Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- TCCU Online: You can access your funds anytime!
- Mobile App: Be able to see your money in the palm of your hands.
- eStatements: Review your transactions digitally.
What to Open at Town & Country Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Town & Country Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $250 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and set up to receive direct deposit.
Town & Country Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Town & Country Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.05% APY. Minimum deposit $5 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 1.80% – 2.55% APY. Terms ranging from 6 month – 60 months. Minimum deposit of $500.
- Money Market: 0.40% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY.
Town & Country Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.60% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.20% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.50% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.45% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
To summarize, Town & Country Credit Union has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in Iowa. You can be sure your money is secure with NCUA insurance!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Town & Country Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|