Available nationwide, My eBanc is offering you 2.25% APY on your funds for opening a new My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.25% APY Rate on your funds when you open a My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from My eBanc, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: My eBanc is also offering a 2.40% APY rate when opening a savings account. If you would like some more information on this promotion, be sure to check out our review for My eBanc by BAC Florida Bank Savings Account. Also, if you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn an interest rate of 2.25% APY on your funds. Open a new My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Monthly Service Fee: $15, See below on how to waive.
- Early Termination Fees: $50 fee if the account is closed within six months of opening
- Promo Code(s): None
My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market Account: Simply meet the deposit requirements associated with the account and you can earn the generous 2.25% APY. See rate table below.
|$5,000 - $99,999||2.00% APY|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- My eBanc SuperSaver Money Market Account: $15 monthly fee, but can be waived by maintaining an account balance of $5,000 or more.
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card