Available to residents of Connecticut, Guilford Savings Bank is offering you 2.42% APY on your funds when you open a Money Market Account with at least $1,000. Below is all the information you need to earn a 2.42% APY Rate when you open a Guilford Savings Bank Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Guilford Savings Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor's Note: After December 31, 2019 the variable rate is subject to change at any time.
Table of Contents
Guilford Savings Bank Money Market Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.42% APY on your funds for opening a Guilford Savings Bank Money Market Account!
- Bonus Offer: 2.42% APY Rate
- Availability: CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None Listed
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, See Below
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Guilford Savings Bank Money Market Account: Consider opening a Money Market Account today with Guilford Savings Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 and you can earn 2.42%.
Guilford Savings Bank Money Market Account Rates
|$0.01 - $1,000,000||2.42% APY|
- 2.42% on balances between $0.01 and $1,000,000
- Balances of over $1,000,000 earn 0.02%.
- Monthly service charge of $10 if balance falls below $10,000
- You may not make more than six (6) pre-authorized check, telephone or internet transfers from your account each statement period. Any more than that and you are subject to a Excessive Transaction Fee.
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Open a Money Market Account at Guilford Savings Bank, deposit a minimum $1,000 to start earning 2.42% interest rate on the account.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Maintain a daily balance of $10,000 or more and waive the $10 Monthly Service Fee!
Residents of Connecticut should be excited about this offer. You can earn 2.42% interest on any account balance up to your first $1,000,000. There are no additional requirements that we found in this account however, there is a pretty hefty balance requirement of $10,000 to avoid a $10 monthly service fee. With that being said, take advantage of this wonderful offer before it expires or before the rates change.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! We'll be sure to give you credit! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee