Available to residents of Ohio, General Electric Credit Union is offering you 2.50% APY on your funds for opening a new General Electric Credit Union Thrive Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.50% APY Rate on your funds when you open a General Electric Credit Union Thrive Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from General Electric Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
General Electric CU Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn an interest rate of 2.50% APY on your funds. Open a new General Electric CU Thrive Money Market account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.50% APY Rate
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
General Electric CU Money Market Account: Simply meet the deposit requirements associated with the account and you can earn the generous 2.50% APY. See rate table below
|$5,000 - $24,999.99||1.30% APY|
|$100 - $4,999.99||1.10% APY|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- General Electric CU Thrive Money Market Account: There are no monthly fees with this account
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee