Fitness Bank takes banking online differently than others. They reward fitness goals with higher rewards. Currently, you can earn an attractive 4.50% APY through Fitness Bank Savings Account.
All the information you require to start a Fitness Bank Savings Account and receive the excellent interest rate is provided below. Fitness bank is insured by FDIC as a division of Affinity Bank.
Fitness Bank Savings Account
Customers must download the bank’s Step Tracker app in order to earn high interest rates, which tracks your actual walking or running steps. Your average daily step total from the previous month will be calculated by the bank to determine whether or not you are eligible for various levels of interest rates.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Interest Rate: 4.50% APY
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $250,000
- Monthly Fee: $10 maintenance fee, waived with $100 minimum average daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
|Step Requirement||APY Rate|
|12,500 steps or more||4.50% APY|
|10,000-12,499 steps||2.00% APY|
|7,500-9,999 steps||1.00% APY|
|5,000-7,499 steps||0.75% APY|
|0-4,999 steps||0.50% APY|
Fitness Bank Account Benefits
- Builds motivation and momentum to stay active
- Fun banking concept
- Available to anyone who is at least 18 years of age and a US citizen
- Incoming Wire Fee waived by FitnessBank
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Interest earned on balances over $100
- $10 excessive withdrawal charge will be assessed for each debit transaction
(withdrawal, automatic transfer or payment) in excess of the 6 permitted
- Online banking
- External account transfers
FitnessBank $50 Savings Account Bonus (Expired)
Get a free $50 Bonus Deposit when opening an account before December 31, 2022 with the promo code STRONG2022.
- What you’ll get: $50 Bonus Deposit
- When it expires: December 31, 2022
- How to earn it: Simply open a Fitness Savings account with promo code STRONG2022 by 12/31/2022.
(Offer expires 12/31/2022)
Check out Fitness Bank and open an attractive savings rate. If you are an active person who is able to meet the steps per day goal, then this might be a fun and interactive way to earn your rate.
In addition to the current rate from Fitness Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Leave a Reply