The Fifth Third Bank is offering a $200 bonus when opening a new business checking account and meet the offer requirements.
Table of Contents
Fifth Third Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus Summary
- Application Link: Fifth Third Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Availability: OH, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, TN, and WV
- Expiration: 6/30/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $11, $25, $33; see below to waive monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
How to Earn Bonus
In order to earn the bonus with Fifth Third Bank:
- Visit a bank branch with this offer and open a qualifying checking account (Fifth Third Business Standard, Premium, or Elite checking) by 6/30/2021
- Reach a balance of $5,000 within 10 calendar days of opening
- Maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance for 90 calendar days after opening
This offer is not available to existing Fifth Third Business Checking customers, or those who closed Fifth Third Business Checking accounts within the last 12 months.
Avoid Monthly Fees
Standard Checking: $11 monthly fee waived if
- A combined monthly average balance of $3,500 across your business checking, savings, and CDs.
- At least $500 monthly spending across your Fifth Third business credit cards.
- A personal Fifth Third Private Bank Checking account or Fifth Third Preferred Checking account with a completed Relationship Consent form.
Premium Checking: $25 monthly fee waived if
- A combined monthly average balance of $10,000 across your business checking, savings, and CDs.
- A Fifth Third Business Loan or Line of Credit.
- Merchant Services enrollment AND $500 minimum monthly spending across your Fifth Third business credit cards.
Elite Checking: $35 monthly fee waived if
- A combined monthly average balance of $25,00 across your business checking, savings, and CDs.
- A Fifth Third Business Loan or Line of Credit
- $500 monthly spending across your Fifth Third business credit cards AND one of the following
- Electronic Deposit Manager
- Fifth Third Direct
The Fifth Third Business Checking bonus is great if you have yet to open or close any qualifying accounts in the last 12 months. To see more bonuses, check our newest Fifth Third Promotions. Find our complete list of bank bonuses here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|