Available Nationwide, Community Bank of Pleasant Hill is offering you 2.14% APY on your funds when you fund a Premier Money Management Account with at least $25. Below is all the information you need to earn a 2.14% APY Rate when you open a Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Premier Money Management Account.
In addition to the current rate from Community Bank of Pleasant Hill First Trust of Mid America, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Premier Money Management
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.14% APY on your funds. Open a new Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Premier Money Management Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 to start earning interest today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.14% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $10 monthly service fee if balance falls below $10,000.
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Community Bank of Pleasant Hill Premier Money Management Account: Consider opening a money management account to receive an interest rate of 2.14% APY on your funds. Apply today!
Premier Money Management Account Rates
- 2.14% APY
- FREE electronic statements
- Low monthly service charge of $10 if balance falls below $1,000
- Interest accrues on the first business day of your deposit
- Withdrawals can be made on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. If these days fall on a holiday, withdrawals will be allowed the following day. Any withdrawal exceptions will be charged a $25 fee.
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Simply open a new Money Management Account from Community Bank of Pleasant Hill with an opening deposit of $25 and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Maintain a balance of $1,000 or more and avoid the $10 monthly service fee!
Because there is no minimum balance requirement to earn 2.14%, this account is very good. Although there is a minimum balance requirement to avoid $10 monthly service fee, there is still a lot to like. Please let us know if you find out or know any information regarding credit inquiry.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! We'll be sure to give you credit! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees