Available in selected states, you can now earn a 2.05% APY with a new Citi® Accelerate Savings Account!
Below is all the information you need to earn 2.05% APY Rate on your funds today.
In addition to the current rate from Citibank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Citi® Accelerate Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.05% APY on your funds. Open a new Citi® Accelerate Savings Account with any minimum opening deposit to start earning interest today!
- Rate Offer: 2.05% APY Rate
- Availability: TX, AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, OK, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY and the following territories, possessions and military addresses of AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, MP, PR and VI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $4.50 can be waive with average monthly balance of $500 or more.
- Early Termination Fees: None
Citi® Accelerate Savings Account (see table above): Consider opening this account online to receive an interest rate of 2.05% APY on your funds. Apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.85% APY + $150/$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.85% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.75% APY||Review|
|Any Balance||2.05% APY|
- Earn 2.05% APY rate
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Citibank offers a pretty decent rate on your funds at any amount! The account is simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$300 Cash||Review|