Available in selected states, you can now earn a 1.20% APY with a new Citi® Accelerate Savings Account!
Below is all the information you need to earn 1.20% APY Rate on your funds today.
In addition to the current rate from Citibank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Citi® Accelerate Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 1.20% APY on your funds. Open a new Citi® Accelerate Savings Account with any minimum opening deposit to start earning interest today!
- Rate Offer: 1.20% APY Rate
- Availability: TX, AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, OK, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY and the following territories, possessions and military addresses of AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, MP, PR and VI (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $4.50 can be waive with average monthly balance of $500 or more.
- Early Termination Fees: None
Citi® Accelerate Savings Account: Consider opening this account online to receive an interest rate of 1.20% APY on your funds. Apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|UFB High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||1.01% APY||Review|
|Any Balance||1.20% APY|
- Earn 1.20% APY rate
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Citibank offers a pretty decent rate on your funds at any amount! The account is simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|