Available in selected states, Citibank is offering you 2.21% APY on your funds by when you open a Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn a 2.21% APY Rate when you open a Citibank Savings Account!
In addition to the current rate from Citibank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Citibank Money Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.21% APY on your funds. Open a new Citibank Savings Account with any minimum opening deposit to start earning interest today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.21% APY Rate
- Availability: TX, AL, AK, AZ, AR, CO, DE, GA, HI, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, OK, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI and WY and the following territories, possessions and military addresses of AA, AE, AP, AS, GU, MP, PR and VI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $4.50 can be waive with average monthly balance of $500 or more.
- Early Termination Fees: None
- Promo Code(s): None
Citibank Savings Account: Consider opening this account online to receive an interest rate of 2.21% APY on your funds. Apply today!
|Any Balance||2.21% APY|
- Earn 2.21% APY rate
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Simply open a new Citibank Savings Account with any opening deposit and start earning interest on your funds!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- There are no monthly fees.
Citibank offers a pretty decent rate on your funds at any amount! The account is simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
The Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening (equal to $500 in travel). Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018.
You're able to earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®.