If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Barclays Online Savings Account is offering a 3.40% APY on your funds, no minimum requirement and no monthly fees.
Below is all the information you need to learn about the Barclays Online Savings Account.
Table of Contents
Barclays is a multinational bank headquartered in the United Kingdom that operates in retail and investment banking, loans, credit cards, and asset management. With trillions of dollars in assets, the financial holding corporation is one of the largest in the world.
Barclays Online Savings
- Account Type: Barclays Savings account
- Interest Rate: 3.40% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Barclays ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||?||?||up to 3 external linked accounts|
|Pull||?||?||?||up to 3 external linked accounts|
Editor’s Note: ACH transfers are limited to $250,000 per transaction. If you want to transfer a larger amount, they can process the transfer if you call. Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Barclays Account Benefits
- No monthly maintenance fee or monthly requirements to waive service fees
- No minimum balance requirement to open an account, unlike most banks, however for interest to post to your account you must maintain a minimum balance that would earn you at least $0.01
- Secure, 24/7 online access to your funds
- Use their online Savings Assistant tools to achieve your financial goals and calculate how much you’ll need to contribute monthly
- Money inside your Barclays savings account is safe and insured by the FDIC
This is a pretty good savings account rate with just a minimum of $0.01 balance. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below!
Additionally, if you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
In addition to the current rate from Barclays, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.