Available to residents nationwide, Amboy Direct is offering you a chance to earn 2.25% APY on your funds for opening a new Money Market Max More Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.25% APY Rate on your funds when you open an Amboy Direct Money Market Max More Account.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Amboy Direct Money Market Max More Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.25% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None, but balances under $1 will forfeit any earned interest on the account and zero balance will close the account.
- Promo Code(s): None
Amboy Direct Money Market Max More Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 2.25% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
|$40,000 to $250,000||2.25%APY|
|$5,000 to 39,999||0.40 %APY|
|0 to $4999||0 %APY|
- Pays monthly interest at a competitive variable money market interest rate
- Minimum initial deposit is $100. Balances over $5,000 earn interest.
- Maintains a link between your current checking account and a Max More account
- Guarantees your balances with FDIC Insurance
- Allows 24-hour access to transfer money between your accounts
Simply open a new Amboy Direct Money Market Max More Account and start earning the 2.25% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Amboy Direct Money Market Max More Account: No monthly fees
If you are interested in a competitive rate, then this account is the one for you. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull. If you're unfamiliar with what hard pull and soft pulls are and how it can affect you, see our hard pull vs soft pull post here.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when you redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here