Take advantage of an attractive 0.20% APY rate with a new UFB Direct High Yield Savings Account.
Below is all the information you need to earn the rate on your funds when you open the new account today!
In addition to the current rate from UFB Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
UFB Direct High-Yield Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 0.20% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.20% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: If you close your account mid-cycle, your accrued interest will be forfeited. If your account is at zero at the end of your statement cycle, your accrued interest will be forfeited for that cycle and your account will be closed.
- Promo Code(s): None
UFB Direct High-Yield Savings Account: Consider opening an online savings account online to receive an interest rate of 0.20% APY!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Amounts over $25,000||0.20 %APY|
|Amounts under $25,000||0.00 %APY|
- You’ll enjoy free Mobile Deposit. You can deposit checks instantly, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, wherever you and your mobile device go.
- The free MyDeposit banking app allows you to deposit checks instantly from the comfort of your home or office.
- Their free FinanceWorks money management tool, powered by Quicken, gives you easy control over your budget.
- You can make free online transfers between your UFB Direct accounts (for example, from your Airline Rewards Checking Account to your UFB Savings).
- You’ll receive a free UFB Direct ATM card.
- You’ll benefit from free online banking, mobile banking, email, and text messaging alerts.
- UFB Direct will even provide you with free postage-paid envelopes
This account incurs a soft pull and has no maximum deposit amount. I would definitely consider it because the requirements are simple, but you have to have $25,000 to earn the rate.