Available nationwide, UFB Direct is offering you 2.30% APY on your funds for opening a new UFB Direct Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.30% APY Rate on your funds when you open an UFB Direct Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from UFB Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
|-Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier checking account with qualifying activities.
-Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by March 29, 2019; and
-Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $100,000 or more in New Money in combined checking, savings, and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
-Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
-You will automatically receive the $750 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Table of Contents
UFB Direct Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.30% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.30% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
UFB Direct Money Market Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 2.30% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- The UFB Direct Money Market Savings Account offers a rate of 2.30% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Minimum deposit amount to open a Premium Money Market Account is only $5,000.
- Minimum deposit amount to earn the 2.30% APY is $25,000.
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily ledger balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month.
- You'll enjoy free limited check writing privileges
- Your UFB Premium Money Market Account will be FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit - certificate number 35546.
Simply open a new UFB Direct Money Market Account and start earning the 2.30% APY Rate!
|$25,000 and above||2.30% APY|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- UFB Direct Money Market Account: There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily collected balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month
Pretty decent rate for a MMA - so if you're looking for a safe, interest bearing savings vehicle, definitely consider this account. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly fees, or early account termination fees, please let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- HSBC Direct Savings Account
- CIT Bank Money Market Account
- Barclays Online Savings Account
- Synchrony Bank Promotions
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee