Available nationwide, take advantage of an attractive 0.20% APY rate with UFB Direct Premium Money Market Account.
To learn more about the account, be sure to continue reading below to earn the rate on your funds!
In addition to the current rate from UFB Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in this offer, checkout our review of the UFB Direct high yield savings account.
Table of Contents
UFB Direct Money Market
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 0.20% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.20% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $10;
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily collected balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
UFB Direct Money Market Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 0.20% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Aspiration account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.55% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|
|$25,000 and above||0.20% APY|
- The UFB Direct Money Market Savings Account offers a rate of 0.20% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Minimum deposit amount to open a Premium Money Market Account is only $5,000.
- Minimum deposit amount to earn the 0.20% APY is $25,000.
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily ledger balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month.
- You’ll enjoy free limited check writing privileges
- Your UFB Premium Money Market Account will be FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit – certificate number 35546.
Pretty decent rate for a MMA – so if you’re looking for a safe, interest bearing savings vehicle, definitely consider this account. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly fees, or early account termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|