Available nationwide, UFB Direct is offering you 2.45% APY on your funds for opening a new UFB Direct Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.45% APY Rate on your funds when you open an UFB Direct Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from UFB Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
UFB Direct Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.45% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.45% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
UFB Direct Money Market Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 2.45% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
- The UFB Direct Money Market Savings Account offers a rate of 2.45% APY with interest compounded daily.
- Minimum deposit amount to open a Premium Money Market Account is only $5,000.
- Minimum deposit amount to earn the 2.45% APY is $25,000.
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily ledger balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month.
- You'll enjoy free limited check writing privileges
- Your UFB Premium Money Market Account will be FDIC insured to the maximum allowable limit - certificate number 35546.
Simply open a new UFB Direct Money Market Account and start earning the 2.45% APY Rate!
|$25,000 and above||2.45% APY|
Avoid Monthly Fees
- UFB Direct Money Market Account: There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily collected balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month
Pretty decent rate for a MMA - so if you're looking for a safe, interest bearing savings vehicle, definitely consider this account. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly fees, or early account termination fees, please let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee