Available nationwide, earn 1.81% APY rate with UFB Money Market Account.
To learn more about the account, be sure to continue reading below to earn the rate on your funds!
In addition to the current rate from UFB Direct, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in this offer, checkout our review of the UFB Direct high yield savings account.
UFB Direct Money Market
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Service Fee: $10;
- There is no monthly maintenance fee with a minimum $5,000 average daily collected balance; otherwise, the fee is $10.00 per month
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
(Visit UFB Direct for more details)
|SoFi Checking and Savings Account||$300 Cash + 1.80% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||$200 Cash + 1.50% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank Business Savings||$200 Cash + 0.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||Amazon Prime + 1.30% APY||Review|
|Patriot Bank Money Market||2.05% APY||Review|
|mph.bank Money Market||2.02% APY||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||2.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Connect||1.90% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank Money Market||1.85% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||1.85% APY||Review|
|UFB Savings||1.81% APY||Review|
|UFB Money Market Account||1.81% APY||Review|
|Ponce Bank Money Market||1.75% APY||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union Money Market||1.70% APY||Review|
|Liberty Savings Bank||1.51% APY||Review|
- Earn up to 1.81% APY*.
- No monthly maintenance fees with a $5,000.00 balance, otherwise fee is $10.00 per month.
- No minimum deposit required to open an account.
- Access your funds 24/7 with easy-to-use digital banking tools.
- The UFB Money Market offers the security of a savings account with check-writing privileges.
Pretty decent rate for a MMA – so if you’re looking for a safe, interest bearing savings vehicle, definitely consider this account. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, monthly fees, or early account termination fees, please let us know!
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!