If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account is offering you 3.56% APY.
Here you can find all the information you need to earn the high rate on your funds when you open a new State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account.
Table of Contents
State Bank of Texas Jumbo Money Market Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a high interest rate. Open a new account and get started today!
- Account Type: Jumbo Money Market Account
- Rate Offer: 3.56% APY on balances over $100,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: $100,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: $20 if the average daily balance falls below $25k.
- Early Termination Fee: There is a $25 early close out fee within 120 days of account opening.
State Bank of Texas Direct ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit|
$25 fee for each addition debit beyond the six allowed per statement cycle.
Funding a Jumbo Money Market account can be done by ACH, wire, or check.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
State Bank of Texas Account Benefits
- Domestic wire transfers – incoming and outgoing
- International wire transfers – incoming and outgoing
- Safe deposit boxes – availability varies by location
- Cashier’s checks
- ATM/debit cards
- Minimum of $100,000 to open
- FDIC insured
Check out this offer from State Bank of Texas and open a Money Market account with an amazing rate! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the current rate from State Bank of Texas, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!