Find an updated list of Seattle Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $25 referral bonus when your refer your friends and family to open an account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
Seattle Credit Union Promotions Review
|Eligibility: Seattle Credit Union is open to anyone who lives in Washington State.
See current membership details
- Bonus Link:
- $25 Referral Bonus (Does Not Expire)
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: WA
- Branches: 10 Branch (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the Seattle Credit Union offers below.
Seattle Credit Union $25 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $25 bonus
- Where it’s available: WA
- How to earn it:
- Refer your friend to Seattle Credit Union
- Your friend joins with a checking account
- Earn a $25 bonus
- When it expires: None
(Does Not Expire)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Seattle Credit Union is headquartered in Seattle and is the 18th largest credit union in the state of Washington. It was established in 1933 and as of December of 2020, it had grown to 143 employees and 52,088 members at 10 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Seattle Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
Special Checking Account Features
All Seattle Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: The heart of your 24-hour virtual banking experience is Online Banking. Seattle Credit Union’s Online Banking is intuitive and full-featured with robust security and convenience. Access your accounts from anywhere you can get online.
- Overdraft Protection: Get the peace of mind of knowing your check and electronic transactions are covered with Seattle Credit Union’s Account Backup and Overdraft Privilege.
- ATMs: As a Seattle Credit Union member, you have access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the U.S. If you can’t get to a branch to access your Seattle Credit Union accounts, you can use any ATM with the Co-op Network logo.
What to Open at Seattle Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Seattle Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $25 bonus when you refer someone to open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. They must sign up and for membership with Seattle Credit Union.
How to Avoid Seattle Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Free Checking
- No monthly service fee
- Student Checking
- None listed
- High Yield Checking
- No monthly minimum balance fee as long as you keep your funds above $10,000
- New Start Checking
- None listed
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.10% – 0.20% APY. Varying minimum opening deposit
- Money Market: 0.10% – 0.30% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
- Savings Certificate: 0.10% – 1.06% APY, depending on amount.
The $25 bonus at Seattle Credit Union offers fantastic checking options for this bonus. Their accounts allow a variety of options to best maintain your finances!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Seattle Credit Union promotions here.