If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Sallie Mae Money Market is offering you 0.55% APY on your funds.
In addition to the current rate from Sallie Mae Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a high-interest rate on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 0.55% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
Sallie Mae Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market account online to receive an interest rate of 0.60% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the UFB Direct High Yield Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||0.40% APY||Review|
|Any Balance||0.55% APY|
Sallie Mae Account Benefits
- No minimum deposit- You can open your account with as little as $1 and still continue to earn at a rate of 1.10% APY for six months.
- No monthly fees- Sallie Mae Bank allows you to maintain an account without having to worry about any transaction fees, allowing you to earn as high of a return as you can on your investment.
- 24/7 account access- You’ll be able to manage your funds from the comfort of your own home at any time.
- FDIC insured- Your funds will be FDIC insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Pretty good rate with no minimum balance! If you know any info regarding the credit inquiry, early account termination fee, please let us know.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|