Available nationwide, Sallie Mae is offering you a 2.30% APY on your funds for opening a new Money Market Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.30% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Sallie Mae Money Market Account.
In addition to the current rate from Sallie Mae you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Money Market Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.30% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.30% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: No
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Sallie Mae Money Market Account: Consider opening a money market account online to receive an interest rate of 2.30% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
|Any Balance||2.30% APY|
- No minimum deposit- You can open your account with as little as $1 and still continue to earn at a rate of 2.30% APY for six months.
- No monthly fees- Sallie Mae Bank allows you to maintain an account without having to worry about any transaction fees, allowing you to earn as high of a return as you can on your investment.
- 24/7 account access- You’ll be able to manage your funds from the comfort of your own home at anytime.
- FDIC insured- Your funds will be FDIC insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Simply open a new Sallie Mae Money Market Account and start earning the 2.30% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Sallie Mae Money Market Account: No monthly fees
Pretty good rate with no minimum balance! If you know any info regarding the credit inquiry, early account termination fee, please let us know. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions