Find an updated list of NuVision Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $25 bonus when you refer someone to open a Checking Account and meet all the requirements.
NuVision Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
NuVision Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Huntington Beach, California and was founded in 1935. Since then they have grown to 12 locations and boast an A health rating. They have an evolving portfolio of products and services to meet all their clients expectations.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone through membership in the American Consumer Council. Membership is also open to employees of Boeing in Southern California or Mesa, Arizona, Boston Medical Group, and over 50 local Select Employer Groups.|
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None
For more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Compare NuVision Federal Credit Union rates for CDs and Savings with our best rates for Savings and CD accounts.
Be sure to check more popular bank promotions include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over NuVision Federal Credit Union offers below.
NuVision Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Refer a friend to open a new member account at Nuvision, and you’ll receive $25 when they open a new checking account with your referral code and complete the qualifying activities.
- Your Friend will receive $50 in their account once they become a new member, open a checking account with Nuvision and complete the qualifying activities.
- Become a Member of Nuvision Credit Union.
- Open a Nuvision Checking account with a minimum deposit of $100.
- Enroll in eStatements.
- Enroll in Online Banking
- When it expires: None listed
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking (Up to $400 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($225 Bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus).|
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Simple Checking: $6, waive with $1,200 monthly average checking account balance or direct deposits of at least $500 and 7 debit card transactions per month
- Opportunity Checking: $12, waive with $2,500 monthly average checking account balance
- Advantage Checking: $25, waive with $75,000 combined household deposits (loans and deposits)
- Young Adult Checking: None
The $25 bonus at NuVision Federal Credit Union is a decent referral bonus so you and a friend can earn some cash. There are quite a few requirements however they do not seem that difficult to complete so feel free to open an account if you feel this is right for you.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of NuVision Federal Credit Union promotions here.
Leave a Reply